I’m a screwed up person…
I like to push myself to the limit, I can’t deny it…
I prefer not to do things than do things wrong…
I feel like there’s something wrong when everything is right in my life…
I believe in happiness…
There are multiple versions of me…
Sometimes I contradict myself…
I like black…
I like kurt…
I would like to die at 27, but I also would like to live forever…
I’ve been wasted, I’ve been broken, I’ve been…
I love the word I
I love myself in every single way, but some days I can’t stand me.
I believe in love, and I believe in me and I love the United States of America…
And I will never revere anyone and I will never obey to no one but me...
Because this is what I am, and I was born this way baby!
The deares things i know are what you are... you obey love and life but thats all and may be you obey the walrus... and you love many thing i love your words when they fly among the blue mind of my sky... i love all the things you are... thank you for sharing...
ResponderEliminaryou high baby?
ResponderEliminar